The Intergalactic Trashman - PLAYABLE ALPHA AVAILABLE!!!

A WIP of the destructible elements. You can kill enemies and unchain the apocalypse with this! (the meteoroids are not finished yet!)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28940625/output.gif

P.S.: Space mines will have a different colour because currently they seem meteoroids.

The animation is good! Yet I think it would be better if asteroids near the mine would explode due to an explosive blast and not immediatly. It feels weird to me that everything explodes at the same exact moment. :slight_smile:

Yeay, turret is awesome :slight_smile: The asteroid explosions need some work… Maybe some explosions and/or nice particle effect? :smiley:

You’re right, @Tim Spekler and @Herjan, we’ll work to improve it :smiley:

Looks freaking great! BTW, your logo is begging to be animated with skeletons, like Rayman’s logo.

Thanks for your suggestion @Nate :smiley: We’re working on it!

This is our logo animated! ;D

F5Ik7zXM_mM

This looks amazing!!! I like the graphics so much! :o Good luck with development and (hopefully) with selling this game!

This game is so cute!

Can’t wait for more updates.

The logo is 2/3rds of awesome, well done!

nerb.

Wow, beautiful, you just had that logo and you made this from it? Or have you ‘repainted’ everything?

Thank you guys! @marcuiulian13 @kpars @nerb @Herjan :smiley:

@Herjan, we used vectorial drawing to make the logo, so we animated it using the vectorial graphics we had.

It’s looking very interesting!

Thanks @elamre!

And now, We’re glad to show you our new platform gameplay video! In this video we show you the jelly enemies in action and some new elements as lightnings and in-out platforms. There’re several flaws as the death animation of the enemies or the way the character jumps, it isn’t “real” enough.

We hope you like it ;D

v1tSbJvhLt4

A new shield power-up for the space ship. I know, it’s oversized ;D We’ll change that.

The shield or the power-up item?
Both look good…

We think that the size of the shield animation is apropiate, but we want to reduce the size of the power-up item (it currently has almost the ship size).

Hi! we want to tell you about this week progress. Currently, we are two coders (Me (Chema) and Carlos) :slight_smile:

• Carlos has included lightnings, new mines and new explosions particles (damn particles). Lightnings are an enemy in common with the 2D platform stages (last 2D platform stage video shows lightnings in action), but in the outer space, they can roll and follow a path :).We want to do some puzzles around this. About particles… “explosive” meteoroids needs particles, the old animated sand explosion seems too “dummy” and we decided to use particles instead. We’ll show the result soon :).And now, a gif of the lightning construction in the editor:

• I’ve included doors to platform stages editor. Now, it’s able to add doors and edit their properties (destination door and the time that takes the camera to move to the destination door). In addition, I made the states and animations that let to the main character entering them. Now, I’m making some adjusts about the main character control, cause it isn’t good enough yet.

Many things to do and polish yet, but we like the result!

With the new video, you showed how you can go into a pipe. You should lower the opacity so that the pipe is see through when you go through it.

Yea, thats a good idea…