[NEW] DOWNLOAD NOW!!!
[s]- Windows (.exe file, with bundled JRE (java 7 NOT required)):
TIT Public Pre-Alpha Review 3 (Windows .EXE)
- ALL (.jar file, include a .sh script for linux, java 7 REQUIRED):
TIT Public Pre-Alpha Review 3 (JAR All platforms)[/s]
The Intergalactic Trashman is a 2D space exploration game (piloting a space ship) with platform stages that combines action, puzzles and stealth.
The main character works collecting and recycling space trash and unwittingly, he find himself involved in an intriguing adventure. He will need to travel around the universe to find his partner and friend that has disappeared under strange circumstances.
The things that you can do:
- Travel through the space in order to discover new planets,collectibles,NPCs,trash…
- Solve different type of puzzles.
- Fight against enemies (space pirates, soldiers, turrets…)
- Upgrade your ship and weapons.
- Discover the main plot.
We want to combine this in two different kind of stages that are joined. You can land on a planet with your ship, and enter with the character in a factory (2D platforms stage), and then, you can exit the factory and fly again. It’s a spatial pseudo-sandbox.
[NEW] A space/platform stages alpha gameplay:
Our hero is the little creature below.
* The main character color is customizable and he will wear clothes.
The Main Mothership (the basecamp) will be inhabited by several characters which we will be able to interact with.
Our hero will find differents enemies through his adventures. Currently, we have the Jelly Enemies, that guard factories which our hero will investigate.In addition, he must fight with space pirates that try to destroy your ship and steal its parts.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Our website: http://glovecatstudio.com/eng/
- Test 1: http://youtu.be/iAtaG8589uI
- Alpha Gameplay 1: http://youtu.be/SdcaiXVtbSY
- Alpha Gameplay 2: http://youtu.be/6nE9VRsCfeA
- Alpha Gameplay 3: http://youtu.be/v1tSbJvhLt4
- Alpha Gameplay 4: http://youtu.be/O0Qfp0Nr2hY