OK, so my game runs great currently 60fps 40% of cpu time is spend ending the frame/update (waiting to continue). Problem is that after ~10 minutes I get a severe slowdown ~4-10fps with occasional spikes back up to 60, the game never fully recovers. :clue:
I thought it could be related to audio as I started to really notice it around the time I added audio, and I implemented a bunch of threads with it, but all of the threads get cleaned up no problem and I’ve just recently started playing longer games consistently.
I’m not really sure what to look at next, heap size hovers just below 1000MB. The only thing I can think of is graphics hardware as I’m on a macbook pro 8GB ram 2.5ghz i5, so integrated graphics.
Not sure anybody can really answer this for me, but I’m mostly fishing for ideas.