Pixel Towers - Android / Desktop Game

Crashes on my htc legend… its a terrible phone.

Works on a Samsung Galaxy S Plus. Nice game, but I don’t like the choppy camera :o

Good game. I like the graphics. It works on my son’s Coby tablet (Android 2.3).

Wow, thanks for the love guys! :slight_smile:

Yea sorry :frowning: that phone is probably a tad too old for the game. Though I didn’t expect it to just crash…

Fun little game, although not sure whether the little peeps are supposed to regularly clean their windows!

The game dont start on my PC.

Windows 7 Enterprice x64
ATI HD 5770
4x2.9 ghz amd cpu
4 gb Ram

Java 7 runtime 64 bit and Java 6 32 bit installed.

Console:

C:\Users\RaverGames\Desktop>java -jar PixelTowers1.0.4.jar

Not a directory: ..\pixeltower-android\assets\gfx
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Method org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.nalGetIntegerv(IJ)V name or signature does not match
        at org.lwjgl.openal.AL10.initNativeStubs(Native Method)
        at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.init(AL.java:156)
        at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.create(AL.java:138)
        at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.create(AL.java:102)
        at org.lwjgl.openal.AL.create(AL.java:201)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.openal.OpenALAudio.<init>(OpenALAudio.java:80)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.openal.OpenALAudio.<init>(OpenALAudio.java:68)
        at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.<init>(LwjglApplication.java:78)
        at com.thegreystudios.pixeltower.PixelTowerDesktop.main(PixelTowerDesktop.java:31)
        ... 5 more

Hehe, of course they are! :smiley:

I’m not sure what would cause this, hmm. Strange indeed :frowning:

Hello,

Downloaded. Extracted on my PC desktop. Run it. Played it!

Great game with nice music.

There is an annoying problem though. When you double click the mouse during play, the game ends and goes straight back the the menu. really sucks when in the heat of the game because of a mis double-click.

happens to me most of the time. and you lose your highscore screen… :frowning:

I would also like a Up and Down scrolling of my tower during the highscore :slight_smile: and why not an export to JPG :slight_smile:

This game is awesome and super fun! I got great joy out of this game, and I like it so much im going to keep it in my Applications folder, this one is awesome!

For some reason I was expecting this to be some sort of tower management sim, but this is way more fun. What made you get rid of the paid version?

Hey,

we got rid of the paid version because of tax reasons … There are some internal company changes happening, so unfortunately we had to do it.

Thanks for checking it out! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bach

Tax? Tax for beer?!! for donate!!! >:(

This is actually a really addictive game! Good job! :smiley:

Haha, yea - well unfortunately this wasn’t done by choice :slight_smile:

Bach

Thank you :smiley:

Hi,

I’ve just tried your game and I like it! Great visual style! :slight_smile:

Actually, I was wondering how you coded the -lovely- little sprites.
Are they real 2D sprites done in a graphic software, or are they Java-coded using colors and pixels?

Thanks!

Yea everything is pixeled in Photoshop/GraphicsGale. Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,
Bach

Thank you for your reply.
Really cool game/concept :slight_smile:

How did you manage to pack all the java data into a single .jar file? I’m trying to do that with my Java applet game, but I’m having some trouble.