Ludum Dare 30 (Connected Worlds)

I won’t be able to join! :emo: They are making me go to a lake, A LAKE!!!Why :clue: ? I am depressed! :’(

Is everybody on the floor?
We put some energy into this place!
I want to ask you something: are you ready for the Ludum Dare?!
I want to see you sweat!
I said: I want to see you sweat!
Yeeah…
Hyper! Hyper!

Wow! Thank you! :smiley:

Not sure if i’ll be taking part in this LD; I have the time available this weekend, i’m just not feeling up to it. Hopefully I can get some motivation before it starts :point:

Unfortunately, due to school and other things, I’m going to miss out on anything from 5-10 hours. :confused:

Of course that’s not going to stop me.

People entering (especially first timers) should join the JGO IRC channel. It’ll make the experience more fun.

IRC? What is that?

Hah. Youngsters. :smiley:

:cranky: Excuse me

No problem.
Jokes aside, if you’re really interested in learning what’s IRC you can always look it up on Google. Briefly, it’s a messaging application layer that works using channels and allows communication with large groups of people. Generally anyone can freely enter or leave the channels. It was really popular in the early 2000s (and before) and while it’s still commonly used nowadays it’s losing it’s popularity. It’s mostly used by us - geeks or nerds, whatever you prefer - and not by the average desktop users. :slight_smile:

:emo: I actually know what you’re talking about. I’m too lazy to type words on Google.

But not here?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnkNzejwYJAIMq4Q6FEm01mUnkAfvgnthhbrtPTW91YiKF4H1VUg

…so is anyone going to use Whitespace for LD?

CONNECTED WORLDS

Have fun.

Well, I guess I already have a head start… Muahahaha :wink:

Just woke up, let the brainstorming begin.
May the odds be ever in your favor. :smiley:

Oh, my suspicions about notch participating were true: http://www.twitch.tv/notch

Edit: his internet connection probably can’t keep up very well (2.6k+ viewers, if that matters) :stuck_out_tongue:

I only have 7 hours , I do have a simple yet very cool game idea.

Cries softly

B-but I wanted to be in it…
:emo:

I’m out.

My game is not fun. I don’t have the time to make it fun. And most importantly, I am not having fun.

Lesson for next time: When short on available time, use Java.