Judging due tomorrow (results now due on March 31st)

Hey, sounds good Chris. When is the next radio show?

Are the other judges finished?

Mine will be done tomorrow night (the 31st).

I’m finished…there were some really cool games this year, it was a hard competition to judge. Congratulations to all who took part.

Finishing my last few this afternoon. Too. Many. Games. (J/K It is AWESOME to see this contest flourish!)

The show is every Friday at 9:00am PST/12:00PM EST

-Chris

DONE! A few wouldn’t load or play. Some of these were FANTASTIC and would love to see what the devs can do in a 16K comp…

Good one :slight_smile: That’s 4 done I believe, and 1 left.

I’m just now putting together the page that will display the results, going very well. We’ll see if it will be published by midnight, if not then we’ll have a chance to noon tomorrow before March 31st 2009 officially ceases to exist anywhere on the planet ;D

don’t tell me the result released tomorrow are gonna be fake? :slight_smile:

It’s too bad for the few games which didn’t work for you… Maybe could you tell us which ones caused you some problems, and then their authors or Appel may fix them.

Hmm… oooo… ::slight_smile: (no)

I agree. Please send me the list of these games Chris if you can.

Games that wouldn’t launch or had jnlp files that would open up as php were:

HexoDama
Infinite Platformer 4k
PacPitfall4k
Q*Bert4K
Star 4x

-CHris

These all start for me. You’re browser is probably a bit messed up, doesn’t recognize .php files as it even though the mime-type is set to jnlp.

Was able to judge HexoDama and Star 4X. Unfortunately, the other 3 did not start in 2 different browsers.

Can’t wait!!!

I was able to start those ones as well.

Well, I’m excited.

We should’ve organized a party.

It’s 9:30 pm the 31st for me. If they wait until the last possible second in the world’s 31st how long do they have left?

It’s only 7pm in Honolulu. ::slight_smile: While were I am it’s 4pm the next day…I want my results!!! ;D ;D ;D

We already all know that the big winner is… the java gaming community of course, with such a record number of games proposed this year. Now we should not worry too much about the other results, that will certainly come soon. To be assured that everyone’s games have been reviewed, receiving an equal and fair traitment, is much more important ! So please be patient :slight_smile:

Phew, all done. That was a task, let me tell you. Hopefully you’ll all be happy with the length and detail of my reviews. I tried not to just BS any of them.