Heroes of Loot

Just found this gem here.

Needed to switch to Java 6 on OS X (crash on Java 7 due to older lwjgl), but a very fun and addictive game to play!

Donation on its way. :slight_smile:

/ A fellow Dutch indie developer.

I have a new build with the lwjgl fix in, so that crash will be fixed when I can clean it up and upload, same with people having only opengl1 support and crashes on startup due to that.

just have to find a fix for some texture-tearing on some computers :confused: lot’s of white lines between background tiles

thanks for the donation fellow Dutchie ! :slight_smile:

Looks like a great game, i might try it soon.
Even watching the vid is really fun haha :).
To bad there is no ideal, since you’re dutch, but ill get my paypal on soon.

Im wondering, how is “pay what you want” working out for you?

I have a new build with the lwjgl fix in, so that crash will be fixed when I can clean it up and upload, same with people having only opengl1 support and crashes on startup due to that.

just have to find a fix for some texture-tearing on some computers :confused: lot’s of white lines between background tiles

thanks for the donation fellow Dutchie ! :slight_smile:

this is basically pay what you want to see if there is an audience for my type of games on pc/mac, and also as I wasn’t 100% sure the game would run on enough systems without issues… so it’s really a trial run for more awesomeness :wink:

but I must say I’m really honored by the awesome amounts of donations and the height of some of those donations, really opened my eyes that pc/mac market is next on my list of platforms to support!

so as an experiment it really was a success and I’ll bring the full version and my other games to desktop when I get around to it!

Looks like a great game, i might try it soon.
Even watching the vid is really fun haha :).
To bad there is no ideal, since you’re dutch, but ill get my paypal on soon.

Im wondering, how is “pay what you want” working out for you?

this is basically pay what you want to see if there is an audience for my type of games on pc/mac, and also as I wasn’t 100% sure the game would run on enough systems without issues… so it’s really a trial run for more awesomeness :wink:

but I must say I’m really honored by the awesome amounts of donations and the height of some of those donations, really opened my eyes that pc/mac market is next on my list of platforms to support!

so as an experiment it really was a success and I’ll bring the full version and my other games to desktop when I get around to it!

THIS GAME IS SOOOOO ADDICTIVE, LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D :wink:

THIS GAME IS SOOOOO ADDICTIVE, LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D :wink:

Just uploaded a new preview, this time of the game running on Ouya (same code base!)

jF3wR7DW5Ks

still lots of stuff to do, but you can already see a lot of the changes and tweaks since the beta

Just uploaded a new preview, this time of the game running on Ouya (same code base!)

jF3wR7DW5Ks

still lots of stuff to do, but you can already see a lot of the changes and tweaks since the beta

Your Ouya port uses libgdx? Crazy!

Fun game, looking forward to the final version.

haha libgdx for the desktop version :wink: but we can tell the world it does!

Your Ouya port uses libgdx? Crazy!

Fun game, looking forward to the final version.

Libgdx supports Ouya?! why don’t you say?!

haha libgdx for the desktop version :wink: but we can tell the world it does!

Libgdx supports Ouya?! why don’t you say?!

A quick search shows he did say, several months ago

A quick search shows he did say, several months ago

Lol, I had a very funny moment when I got pushed/smashed whatever out the map, I was able to move very fast through the black, liked that bug :wink: However, maybe you have to fix it. It was somewhere around level 20, don’t know exact :S