Droid Assault now on Steam!

I’m sorry Cas, I have to apologize… I think I just robbed you. I bought Droid Assault, Ultratron, Titan Attacks and Revenge of the Titans in the Summer Sale for 2,30€

Them’s the breaks.
Every penny counts.

Cas :slight_smile:

Ha! Thank you for bringing that sale to my attention. Sorry Cas, bought the Ultrabundle for $2.49 too :slight_smile:

Tell your friends! TELL THE WORLD!

x3 :smiley:

I now haz all the puppeh gamez! Rar!

I also did a few days ago…

Oh I might have to use this… I feel bad though. :emo:

I posted about the Ultrabundle on Facebook and Twitter :slight_smile:

I must say there is a lot of hilarity in this, as the price of the individual games it 1/3 of the package.

Heh, saw something similar during the summer sale, where BattleBlock Theater was on the summer sale, but if you bought it in the bundle with Castle Crashers it was cheaper to get both games together (like 1 dollar 50 cents off, plus the other game for free basically) than to buy BattleBlock Theater on it’s own due to some funky math with the combo discount. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: looks like they have since “fixed” it (now the bundle cost more than the games separately lol, I paid $2.49 for this bundle)

I’m sorry Cas, I have to apologize… I think I just robbed you. I bought Droid Assault, Ultratron, Titan Attacks and Revenge of the Titans in the Summer Sale for 2,30€

Them’s the breaks.
Every penny counts.

Ha! Thank you for bringing that sale to my attention. Sorry Cas, bought the Ultrabundle for $2.49 too :slight_smile:

Tell your friends! TELL THE WORLD!

x3 :smiley:

I now haz all the puppeh gamez! Rar!

I also did a few days ago…

Oh I might have to use this… I feel bad though. :emo:

A friend got me the Ultrabundle about a week ago for my birthday. (Again, $2.50)

I have been playing way too much Droid Assault lately.

Although I’m stuck around the level 35-40 mark. The danger level at 35 destroys most of my droid army, and I’m left struggling to recover in time for the boss. After the boss, I’m low on transfers, and the droids are dangerous due to their numbers, but weak on their own, and so useless when I transfer to them. And then the assassin droids…

Still, it’s a great game, and despite my steam library doubling over the last week, I’ve played this one game for more than double the time of the next best. :smiley:

I posted about the Ultrabundle on Facebook and Twitter :slight_smile:

I must say there is a lot of hilarity in this, as the price of the individual games it 1/3 of the package.