Community Voting Has Started!

Having grudge to someone for a honest speak just because knowing their identity*) is pretty useless.

*) yeha the grudge appear not because the review, but knowing their identity. when it comes to anon they just swallow it.

There’s not much difference between commenting in the forums and formally on the Java4k site. In both cases you know who has said what. I don’t think it’s essential to use real names with comments, login handle should do.

It’s always nicer to receive positive comments then negative, but dealing with negative comments is all part of life. The only one’s that matter are those from people you respect. In those cases, it usually means there’s room for improvement. I never could figure out the Grudge thing, even for people that have mucked me around; I just avoid getting into a position where they can do it again. They can go annoy someone else.

User handles should suffice.

If you’re too scared to be on the internets, stay outside ;D

I don’t know if it is too late to vote on it, but Name and comment only should be fine. I think everyone should be able to see it too, because it is really an extension to the reviews. Points should always be anonymous, IMHO, because it has been that way since the beginning of the competition.

I mean, if people really wanted to produce bad comments, they’ll produce bad comments. I don’t think there is any control there. Knowing who did it only works against them, and doing it enough times will probably get them banned anyway. In a good batch of appels, there is always a rotten one.

I think ctomni231 makes a fair point. This gets my vote. :slight_smile:

Mine too.

I also think that the number of downloads is a nice number to evaluate the popularity of game. Mine is around 100 downloads only so I don’t expect too much. Anyway I did not advertise it anywhere nor to anybody…

how much hours left untill we see the results? I’m running out out patience :smiley:

5 hours and 12 minutes from now.

so it will be 1 am in germany -.-, I’ll have to wait till tomorrow then

42 minutes :slight_smile:

Everything ready to publish the community results at my end, one push of a button.

I’ve seen then, and seems like a success for the community process.