4bsolution

Continuing in the pink, ambient, non-aggressive & vaguely religiously named theme I give you;

4bsolution

http://www.hayles.demon.co.uk/4K/4bsolution/screenshot.gif

You need your favourite music playing to really feel the benefit!

Very nice atmosphere.
The friendly crayfish did not harm at all, the counter for the white ones decreased by 1, but only temporarily.

cool game!!

Love the graphics! Wonderful atmosphere

Looks fantastic - though I confess to running out of patience @ 43 stupid glowy white things ::slight_smile:

Althoguh I’m not impressed by the gameplay, I must say this is the best looking 4k game I’ve seen so far. Great job.

Silly thing is, that all I see is a white applet, and nothing in the console.

6u11

As we’ve all said - fantastic graphics ;D

If this is a joke, it’s a pretty good one!? :persecutioncomplex: With all those seemingly innocent, yet deceivingly sarcastic replies in this thread. Right.

I guess I could squeeze a white applet into 4K, and post a screenshot with fantastic graphics.

Yeaaah Got all 50, took me about half an hour :smiley:
Is the world “endless” or are there hard limits.

But getting this one has been really hard, it took me two minutes to find an entry.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7056/4bsvw5.th.png

Wouldn’t it be easier just to say “it doesn’t work for me”?

It works just fine for me, looks just like that screenshot (but with animated plants!), and runs real smooth.

Oh, no, I wasn’t being sarcastic towards Simon!!

I was responding to Abuses rather confusing comment, which could be interpretated in two ways, and I picked the most unlikely for the sake of it. :-X

If that’s sarcasm then you can sarcasm me all you like! ;D
White screen doesn’t sound good though - it’s compiled for 1.4 so should run perfect. Um… what browser was it?

I must say, really impressive! Great job!

Oh, I see. =)

WFM, and it’s very pretty indeed.

Cas :slight_smile:

To save anyone else the humiliation of having to google that… WFM = Works for me :persecutioncomplex:

FWIW, WFM OAPC*

(*on another PC)

For all those too lazy to search I’ve included a map. :slight_smile:

Awesome. I found all 50 before you put the map in. I thought the search was the point of the game. Just a small nit pic the ferns are a side on view but the rest looks to be a top down view. However it still looks great. A contender for sure.