4bsolution

[quote=“Rick,post:20,topic:32955”]
I thought so too, but people (esp. one of the judges) got bored… Hmmm… I might take the map out before I submit it.

I can just about play it, but I’m having some issues with mouse input. It’s clearly getting mouse events because moving the mouse makes the avatar spin, but it seems to drop a lot of clicks. I also find that the map flashes for long enough to see that there’s something happening but not long enough to take in any information from it.

Is there any benefit to requiring you to click to move? I think it would be an improvement (no negative effects on the gameplay, but less RSI-inducing) to automatically home in on the mouse unless it’s within a certain radius of the avatar.

Nice game, great graphics. Works all good here.

A+ for astounding visual presentation :slight_smile:

What does the name of the game mean? Really nice graphics. The pink color scheme and the lighting effects rock. Clever combination of low resolution techniques for the lighting effects and higher resolution for the player and enemies. I like the map feature, but more importantly, I like how the map was generated. The map is not a rectangular maze. It looks much more organic and fractal like. How’s it generated? The swaying plants are a nice detail. This game kind of reminds me of those water levels of Donkey Kong Country for the SNES; I can almost hear the music. I can’t quite figure out what the enemies do to you. I think they try to take away those white things that I pick up, but I quickly gain them back with little effort. I rescued 8 of them before finding it too repetitive.