xith.org

Hi, folks!

Even if xith.org is currently down for some reason, we are still developing. I don’t know, why it is down, but be aware, that Xith3D is still alive :).

Marvin

Xith.org up again… I’m sorry for the outing, even thought I’m totally powerless on these problems since it’s William Denniss’s webspace, not mine…

oh, and speaking of “down”… :slight_smile:

There FengGUI guys arent dead either. We are currently working on a better XML support and will be back with a new release soon. This release will hopefully include a smooth way to render FengGUI on top of Xith.

Johannes

Is there anyone working on it? (I mean, if you are, we can answer any questions on Xith3D)

[quote]Is there anyone working on it?
[/quote]
Currently there is nobody working on it. At least not that I know off. A shame actually :slight_smile:

[quote] (I mean, if you are, we can answer any questions on Xith3D)
[/quote]
Thanks! I will take you up on that.

Johannes

Hey, Johannes. Could you maybe register to our xith.org board? We’re mostly discussing there.

Marvin

sure. I do that right away.

Johannes

xith.org is down again… :frowning:

yup. And there’s nothing more we can do than just wait until it’s up again :(.

If there’s anything to ask, just ask here :).

Marvin

Why? Who is in control of the server?

Well, it’s William Denniss’ Server. But I’m not sure, if he has full root access to it. Last time when he had a look at the server being down it was up just i that moment. So I guess, there are admins, who take care for all those servers of the provider, where Will has his server from.

Marvin

maybe we should ask him for admin email adresses to be able to notify them in case of a crash.

I will try to send him a mail. But the last times I did, he didn’t answer :(.

Marvin

He has several e-mail addresses… not all are active…

I once mailed him some times and got an answer on the one I’m using. Do you know, which one is active? Could you maybe mail it to me?

Marvin

Any luck on contacting anyone?

Yes, I contacted Will. And he’s looking for the problem. And we will configure the domain to link to my webspace. So I can directly react on any further problems. But this will take some time. I hope, WIll can fix the problems soon. We will do the transfer to my webspace next week I think. I have lots of personal things to do this week. Please use this forum till then.

Marvin

Just want to inform anybody in case they don’t already know and to “un-frighten” this thread. xith.org is working perfectly for along time now. Just visit us and enjoy the world of Xith3D (if you like) :).

Marvin