Working on "How to plan and design a game engine" and I'm looking for feedback

Greetings friends of old, I request a fragment of your time to borrow your experiences using and creating game engines.

Here’s the reddit post:

Why am I posting it here?:

The game engine I’ve been working on for the past 9 years is in Java, I plan on using the knowledge I gained from that to make a series of sorts showing designing and creating a game engine.

And the content:

Greetings!

I have a presentation I’m using to organize my thoughts:

I’m looking for criticism on the overall endeavor, if I’m missing a component, or if I’m missing any features that one might want in a game engine. Anyone should be able to comment on the presentation above.
I’m also trying to figure out what the best medium would be to communicate this. My ideas thus far:

• A video going over the entire presentation offering explanations and examples of everything. This is the simplest but also lacks actual API design.

• A series of videos or articles, one for each component, that goes over everything in the slide and also offers high level designs on the solutions one might choose per feature.

• A combination of 1 and 2 so one offers a complete overview and the second allows more detail if the person is interested.

• Doing #3 except with actual code being developed in a few different languages (Java, C++, C#, TypeScript) and something that shows off the code working.

Now as you can tell it really could escalate in how much work could be done. This is something I’ve been very passionate about for the past 11 years (have been refining my own GE for that long) so I’m up for the challenge. If I get enough support for #3 or #4 I’ll need to figure out how to convince my wife its worth the time, not sure how to do that yet.

I’m already actively working on the end result game engine so #3 or #4 is doable, I just need to determine if it will be worth my time.
Thanks for reading and any input you may have!

I put this in the wrong spot… can someone delete it please? Sorry…