Wordicle - Word-based Tile Matching Game

The game is somewhat like Tetris but with letter blocks and words instead of tetraminoes and lines. I got the idea this Monday and spent the rest of the week building it. It’s the second game I’ve published and I’m very happy with being able to finish gameplay in such short time. It’s also rather challenging, which I like.

Gameplay consists of placing letter blocks beside each other to form words, earning you points, the goal is to get as many points as possible before the board gets filled up and the game ends. I’d like to thank the devs of LibGDX for their awesome work, making game development so quick and easy :slight_smile:

Downloads
Android/Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northronics.wordicle

Feedback & suggestions welcome!

Dude that’s an awesome idea!

Thanks man! Anything you want me to implement, feature-wise?

What about the option of saving letters if you cant do that already. Like say if the letter Q fell. Chances are you wont be able to use it unless there happens to be a U that just fell. So maybe you could save the letter Q for later or something, but if you do that you lose some points.