will Abyssal Zone be finished on time?

Hi, I’m programming another 4k game for the competition and I wanted to know that (If I finish it), can I submit it during march 1st? the deadline is 0:00 or is it allowed to submit games during the day? ???

I’m trying to do some nice procedural graphics in 4k. wish me good luck to finish it tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am not sure which time zone they will be using to close the competiton…

I am in a similar situation… I am trying to get the last part of my entry (Subpar) to fit in the 4k limit… I have had to change my original design of having a “shop” screen every three levels where the player can purchase their upgrades to the more predestrian ‘power up’ approach… i still have somebug fixes and game balancing to do but it will be entered one way or another!

12:00am March 1st, EST

(that’s GMT-0500)

to make that clear, nothing after Februrary will be accepted (the submit script will just ignore you)

good luck!

Hey, this looks a lot like one I’m trying to submit, although I don’t know if I’ll have enough time, too :slight_smile: Are those plants L-Systems?

I don’t know ahristov :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I only wanted to do some plants or corals so I thought that a tree like drawing will be ok. I don’t know a lot about theory in procedural graphics, I’m only trying some things for fun ::slight_smile:

But I’m running out of time!!! :-\ I only have several hours left…