Where to get a spot for game developing?

I don’t have my own house.
I can’t do programming at parents house, because sister somehow invanding into my PC (even if I have turned off LAN and wifi) via iphone->tv or isp stuff. Computer works more worse, about playing multiplayer games is unplayable.
Co-working space is horrible, because usually someone talking in english, which is annoying and I can’t develop game at all, because of fact how annoying and disturbing it is.
Left choice is to wait for the spring and go do programming in plains.

Library

It should keep silent, yes?

[quote]sister somehow invanding into my PC (even if I have turned off LAN and wifi) via iphone->tv
[/quote]
Do use some kind of smart tv as a screen? If yes: why don’t you just remove the tv from the network to stop this BS?

Yeah, most of the coworking spaces I’ve seen tend to be more about socializing and networking than coding. (Good place to get help with debugging, though.)

But I think folks there would respect your space, for example, if you wore a good set of earplugs, a hoodie and set up in a far corner away from everyone else. Maybe.

Do use some kind of smart tv as a screen? If yes: why don’t you just remove the tv from the network to stop this BS?
[/quote]
I use laptop, no wifi - no ethernet wires - no adapter.

If your laptop’s keyboard doesn’t sound like rock drums, then you’ll cause no problem to the others.

When I was in college, everytime that I really needed to focus, I always went to the library. It really works.