What do you look like?

I’m only a research fellow and phd student (at the moment). ;D

This is me:

Cas: Had a “The Cure” stage did we?

Eh no, the goth stage was 10 years previous to that! I was on my way to a party dressed as Edward Scissorhands when that photo was taken.

Cas :slight_smile:

Err…I guess I sorta missed the whole glove bit in the picture.

Whoa Teletubo where are you from? You kinda look Moroccan…

Brazilian, right? Teletubo?

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/38701_435518371848_4448430_n.jpg

Very close to Germany, but not really. Copenhagen, Sealand, Denmark

It was not my first time in neither of the photos.

Damn right!
People already asked me if I was arabian, but on the other hand also asked me if I was Israeli.
But since Brazil is a whole mix of races, I might have some weird roots, who knows (My parents don’t.)

Might aswell show my face too:

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1136/20120802184702.jpg

I think you should be satisfied with my pale-level. My hair are freshly cut due to upcoming military service, had nipple-length before… oh the grief…

(You are encouraged to ignore the background :persecutioncomplex:)

holy crap, how long is your nipple ??

You know, waist-length doesn’t mean that your hair are as long as your waist :wink:

I think you would say “nipple-level” like “waist-level”.

But that’s still way too much hair. You look better with like that…although still slightly creepy ;D

You definitely look northern-African/Middle-Eastern. I was born in the Middle East…I can spot an Arabian from a mile away ;D

When someone say North African: I think Berber. Someone says Arab: I think of a quite different physical type.

:frowning: There is still a military service in your country.

Why is there no woman in this thread? It would be a lot more interesting :-*

I revoke posting rights based on gender. This has been a successful policy since 2003.

Here in Austria, yes. 6 months of military service or 9 months of civilian service. For males only (I bet that’s the revenge of the female gender for not being allowed to post on JGO, thanks for sending me to war, Riven)

[quote=“gouessej,post:55,topic:40177”]
Didn’t you just answer your own question? :smiley:

[quote=“Grunnt,post:58,topic:40177”]

No I didn’t.

In the past, the gender was displayed in the profile. Why isn’t it the case anymore?

Edit.: Actually it doesn’t appear in the summary when you post a comment.

I removed it a long time ago, in an effort to cleanup the layout of the site a bit: there war too much noise.