We have a website!

Which is here: http://www.lwjgl16k.org (got the .com as well just in case).

In other news, I’m still slowly creeping through code getting things together and will release some chunks of source code that people may find useful or interesting soon. One area where 16k has a slight advantage over 4k is there should be some useful code sharing. I’d be interested to see what games people can come up with using my tiny framework (currently leaves about 6kb for actual pure game code and graphics and data).

Cas :slight_smile:

Thats a website?

Kev

Well, it’s better than no website at all. Better get some content up on it I suppose.

It’s a start, but could use a lot of work!

Of all the things that could be improved, I’d change the sub-headers, as they look like text inputs (I even clicked on the ‘search’ one accidentally before noticing the input underneath). Here is something I quickly hacked in Firebug:

DIV.sidebar H3 {
    border: none;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #990033;

color: #990033;
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 0.5em;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

Now what left is the… slogan ;D

As mentioned looks promising but needs a little work. I first opened on my HTC Desire and the main content bit was a little thin strip running down the page. i.e. You may want to look at the CSS for mobile devices (for us types that do our browsing on the train/bus on way to work).

I think you should also move all content to the centre column, especially the footer. It looks a bit strange with how it is right now.

Very broken on my end. Chrome, win7.

Fine here on Chrome… though could do with some work on resizing.

The website looks fine on my Chrome & Windows 7 x64 here :slight_smile:

It looks bad on my android tablet as well. Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 :o

I know what it is now. The page is too short, so half the left menu gets cut out.

Now you mention it, I see it on w7 ie9 too. Easy to fix :slight_smile:

Please send any tips and suggestions to Allicorn here: lwjgl16k@allicorn.com
Allicorn (aka Justin) is our new actual employee :slight_smile:

Picture or it didn’t happen! :wink:

Grats!

Mike

Heh :slight_smile: Well, evidence of his existence is now apparent at the site as it has been tidied up somewhat and now looks much better. I suppose I should do a post on it sooner or later. Haven’t been working on my 16k code for the last week or 2 as we are currently flat out and panicking making a special Xmas Edition of Revenge of the Titans for Steam.