[Wanted] Developers, Pixel Artists and Bgfxr

@OP the game gets me at around 60% CPU, dual core @2.53 gHz. Also, I liked the old jumping sound better.

Java2D.

I just got home; going to look into the performance issues now.

| Nathan

im still looking for people

i got 2 weeks off cause im making my last year university project but im still coding the game. Nathan (StonePickaxes) seems to have gone , i dont see him anymore, so im still looking for people who are willing to help.

The game is updated now it has some not so fancy window GUI as i make the inventory, but more coders would be very very nice.

Im moderator of the brazillian Minecraft community, as i posted a shitty demo of this game people went nutz and started to create dumb topics about this game such as this one: http://www.minecraftbr.com/forum/Thread-Tutoriais-KoM-Knights-Of-MONARCHY so i think people liked it lol

Sorry; I’ve been busy with my job. Summer is almost over; once school starts I’ll be able to commit a lot more.

| Nathan

Sentences I never thought I would here

What are you using for your game loop? Timer class? Thread.sleep()? Thread.yield()? sleep() and yield()? Are you using ticks or fixed FPS?

You could use the term “JOGL” as it is the only other alternative Java binding for the OpenGL API in desktop environments (Jungle, Yajogl, Magician and gl4java are not more maintained, AndroidGL works only under Android, JOGL-ES has been merged with JOGL). This word is not an insult.