Trying to load JBullet examples in Eclipse!

So I placed the jar files in the right directory file, and the natives in the Native Library Location in the Libraries Java Build Path. Everything looks fine and errors until I try to run any of the examples. This is the error I get:

[quote]Exception in thread “main” java.lang.Error: not instrumented
at cz.advel.stack.Stack.alloc(Stack.java:110)
at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.StridingMeshInterface.internalProcessAllTriangles(StridingMeshInterface.java:43)
at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.StridingMeshInterface.calculateAabbBruteForce(StridingMeshInterface.java:78)
at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.BvhTriangleMeshShape.(BvhTriangleMeshShape.java:76)
at com.bulletphysics.collision.shapes.BvhTriangleMeshShape.(BvhTriangleMeshShape.java:63)
at com.bulletphysics.demos.vehicle.VehicleDemo.initPhysics(VehicleDemo.java:236)
at com.bulletphysics.demos.vehicle.VehicleDemo.main(VehicleDemo.java:606)
[/quote]
Do these classes need a main class in order to run or am I missing something here?

I’m stumped because I’ve managed this sort of thing before. Does anyone know if it has to do with a particular version of lwjgl or something in particular, does JBullet need lwjgl. I’m using LWJGL2.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.