Trucker 4K

Last gamepost for today and 7th 4K game so far. Ever wanted to drive a big-rig? Well now you can! Pick up the deliveries as fast as you can and bring it back to the hub. You will get a lot of practice of backing up a truck with a trailer.

I plan to try to improve the scoring somehow, not sure how yet…

http://valhallawebdesign.com/Joakim/Java/4K/Trucker

umm…this is impossible! lol

really good game

DP

It actually becomes quite easy with just a bit of practise, but I should maybe have made this level a bit easier :slight_smile: Might try to cram in more levels.

I couldn’t get 1 after literally 5 minutes of play :stuck_out_tongue: Is driving a truck really that difficult to do?

[quote]umm…this is impossible! lol

really good game

DP
[/quote]

[quote]I couldn’t get 1 after literally 5 minutes of play :stuck_out_tongue: Is driving a truck really that difficult to do?
[/quote]
Hehe I am sure that driving a truck is much more difficult than this game :wink:
But OK I will change the difficulty level a bit. I have however backed into all slots without having to let go of the reverse. I find it a lot harder to use kbd, so if you have done that, you should try using the mouse instead.

I will try to get a new version up with larger loading areas, a bit less walls and shorter trailer.

OK, I have made some loading areas larger and shortened the trailer a bit, so it should be easier now. I can now make all the deliveries under 3 min, so it should be trivial :D. I have also improved the scoreing idea as well.

Should I write some text with hints on how to back into a loading area? I have a feeling nobody reads instructions on webpages anyway… At least not if they are longer then 3 sentences.

Still impossible?