Survival_Mine

Recently, I have been working on a Java 2D action game called ‘Survival_Mine’. It is no where finished, as you will see, but I’ll go ahead and let you guys see it. Here ya go.

Uhm, a thumbnail image and at least a little bit of information about it would be nice.
Also “not finished” = “WIP”…

Oh, sorry about that. I’m new to the forums, how would you do that?

Showcase Board Rules

im not sure whats going on in this game of yours, all i see is some moving blue and yellow lines??

Moved to WIP.

Hmm… not like that for me. I’ll try to find out what’s going on.

it looks like the blue is being replaced by yellow one pixel per frame., which makes the lines appear to be constantly be moving to the right.

No offense, but this project looks like it’s way too early in development to be posted. I would recommend updating it later once you have the core environment down.

It looks like you’re just playing with pixels, and nothing more.

Either way, hopefully something good comes out of this, best of luck to you.

• Jev

Sorry about that. I will post the game once it’s done. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No, I’m not saying it has to be 100% complete, finished, done, whatever you want to call it.

I’m just saying that it would be better for you to show off your project once we can actually see what it’s about, once we can grasp an idea of what the gameplay is like.

As of right now, there is 0 gameplay.

• Jev

I understand. Thank you for clearing that up.

Am I missing something? All I see is blue screen going from left to right and yellow lines filling in from the top.