Super Swiper

Hello Programmers!

This is my new game, Super Swiper.
It has really simple concept, the only thing you have to do is to use your fingers to swipe…
But it becomes harder every time an event changes.

You can take a look here:

HvZmguW4Q4U

[b]
Well, thats it.
Hope you all like it!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swipegame.android
[/b]

Kinda nice, although it would be easier playable if you did not restrict the swiping to that little area at the bottom.
Also, it constantly tries to connect to Google services, which I disallow because not want to use them.
Would be nice if it would just accept that choice.

Hi!
In first place thanks!

• I did a restricted area for the swipe because I don’t think its cool to be swiping inside the squares/platform area, because
    it will influence negatively the gameplay.

• I’m not sure why it is always trying to connect to Google services. I guess it is because of the score. I don’t actually know how to solve that problem.

If you notice anything else, feel free to tell me.

Thanks Again!

If you are trying to synchronize highscores for all players, then that is indeed what it is trying to do and what I would like to be able just… not to do. Without having to confirm it again and again.

Its weird, is that showing up everytime you lose? or is it only showing when you lose but have a new best score?

It is not showing up every time, no.
It is showing up at exactly the times you made it synchronize its data.
Since I am simply canceling the the registrating process it just does nothing, but the next time it tries to connect it shows the registration popup again. That is annoying. I do not want to register.
Would be nice to have an option to disable highscore sharing entirely, that is all.

Well, I guess I could add a button to disable the highscore sharing.
I will try to do it today, but I’m not sure I will be able to, since I don’t have much time left today.

Hi Again!

I added the button the allows you to disable Google services.
Now you can play without problems, I hope! :wink:

Well, it is not exactly that bad that you should prominently put it onto the main screen, but better, yes.

Hahah
Its fine!