Stucking on LibGDX with Android Studio

After a long research, I decided to learn LibGDX coding with Android Studio. However, despite hours of research, I couldn’t find a good tutorial for it. I’m stuck at this point and it looks like I really need help with what to do.
Should I give up on LibGDX? Or should I follow a tutorial using LibGDX with eclipse and try to adapt what has been done to android studio?
I would be appreciate if you could help me at this point where I think I am stuck.

Did you try starting with the LibGDX Creating a Project tutorial? It looks to me like the follow-up steps also include Android-Studio specific instructions.

But maybe your concern is that tutorials for more advanced functionality are written using Eclipse? I’d be surprised if a few using Android Studio don’t turn up. Regardless, it seems to me, translating between IDEs has become a common situation. I prefer Eclipse and am wrangling with two tutorials (one Spring, one JavaFX) where the teacher is using IntelliJ of some flavor. (And many older JavaFX tutorials assume NetBeans.)

It slows things down but is also forcing me to better understand how Eclipse works. Similar issues can arise when libraries and tech evolve faster than the IDEs can keep up, or the IDEs themselves significantly change. There are many semi-obsolete tutorials out there and most of the folks that wrote them are too busy to go back and update them.

I think setting up a project is where most of the translation difficulties occur, and that the rest will be easier going. If the OpenAL capabilities are important, I say give it a go! The main annoyance will be that you’ll probably have to do extra or different steps to set up the tutorial’s code examples in Android Studio. Forums like this one or StackOverflow should be helpful when you run into hitches.

When this sort of situation occurs, it can be taken as a signal that one has strayed from the crowd. But that can cut both ways–you could be entering a cul-de-sac, or you could be gaining a unique edge.

then I will use both a not bad android studio tutorial and an eclipse tutorial that I liked very much. I guess that way I will have less difficulty with IDE translation. And where I get stuck I can refer to the forums like you said.
I don’t understand what you mean by OpenAL capabilities right now, but I guess I should go a little further first.
“When this sort of situation occurs, it can be taken as a signal that one has strayed from the crowd.” — I think, As I researched, in this case, using Android Studio will be an advantage.
Thank you for your help.