Strange Old Man - Reviews

Hear ye, Hear ye. The Strange Old Man speaketh.

I am in the process of writing in-depth reviews on all the games. I will also be using a different rating system based on a system used by a local gaming mag.

Im currently still waiting for the slow people to finish registering my domain name whereupon I will upload the reviews. Why not here? Coz some of the reviews are up to a page long.

Im also quite a long way from finishing the reviews so I doubt Ill be finished before the end of the weekend.

This is great news! Over a page long, you say? I thought my reviews took long enough, haha. That is, it took me quite a long time because I wanted to make sure I spent enough time on each game to understand it, get into it… The reviews themselves didn’t take all that long to make, but I’ve been at it during two weeks or something. But yours… I can’t even begin to understand all the work that amounts to. Really, I’m looking forward to seeing the results!

Well since we havent heard anything official from Woogley yet I might as well take my time.

Ill also be including in-game screenshots for those who didnt play all of the games.

And ill probably dump everything into a sortof PDF zine if I dont get round to writing a PHP script. (PS. ahristov, dont laugh at me. I couldnt do it in 2 hours).

PHP script, bah. I pasted everything, line by line, from a text document to a website for my stuff. Took a while, but hey :wink:

Thats what I wanted to do but since my reviews are going to be rather big, having them all on one page can be quite a headache. But Ill decide once Im done.