spheres

Hello to everybody new programmer is ine the town and i am glad to meet you.
Ok friends i am new in the java miroedition technologi and the m3g graphics api.
I am about to make a game that manipulates a universe so i nees to draw shperes to represent planets. Is there any easy way for m3g to draw a sphere like openGL or rirect3d;
Java 3d has the class sphere but it is in a package that does not exist in microedition. Is anyway to draw a sphere automatic or i have to make an algorithm on my own

the easiest way is to make a sphere in some program like 3dmax and then export it to m3g file and use in your program, there are no any functions generating spheres etc, m3g is only the esential of 3d implementation for mobiles phones, so only the most important classes are aded, for m3g file use go here:
http://fivedots.coe.psu.ac.th/~ad/jg/m3g45/index.html
theoreticaly you could use some some own implementation of function that makes sphere using some mathematics model, search in google for such implementation
i have not use java3d but if you found this kind of class for generating spheres, try to investigate how it is made and you wil have what you want

Thank you man.
I gave it a try last night and i made a class for st pheres on my own. It is dowing the work that i want to do some more work to complete it. I had a little experience with 3d graphics and i made an algorithm.
Thank you for your reply