Space Grunts

Has anyone here (besides orangepascal) beat Space Grunts? If so, gimme a hint on how!

actually, I haven’t either :smiley: (not in it’s final form)
but I know many others have done it, and some do it on like 95% of their runs… which is amazing and frustrating at the same time

If it’s any consolation, I’ve never managed to beat any of my own games without cheating either :persecutioncomplex:

Cas :slight_smile:

95 percent! jeez I must suck at this game! I will not give up.

So @orangepascal what do you suggest the best weapon is to kill those green spiders that appear sometimes when you break a box? I try to use the home beacon, but those spiders always get me!

yeah I rarely play my released games from start to finish… I played all of it so many times during development, that it takes a few months to just get away from the game, and then I’m usually deep into the next game so there’s not a lot of time to just play my previous one :smiley:

can’t help you :slight_smile: it’s been close to a year since I played Space Grunts, and I developed+played Heroes of Loot 2 since and am now hard at work on the next game… so I can’t even remember what box, what appears out of it, and how to kill it best :stuck_out_tongue:

Space Grunts now on sale! 50% discounted, so grab it if you still haven’t tried it :wink:

It’s good fun! I recommend it.

Cas :slight_smile:

Hell yeah it is! Still cant beat it but that’s because I suck!