[SOLVED]libgdx and eclipse problem (newbie)

I’ve newly downloaded and am running the LibGDX project setup tool and it creates a new project just fine. Upon importing to Eclipse (Juno), I get this message in the console (several times):

[2013-07-31 19:07:51 - AngryMasons-android] Unable to resolve target 'android-15'

In the Problems, the first error (for the android project) is this:

The GWT SDK JAR gwt-servlet.jar is missing in the WEB-INF/lib directory	lib	/AngryMasons-html/war/WEB-INF	Unknown	Google Web Toolkit Problem

The second problem seems kind of bizarre also:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building this project	AngryMasons-android		Unknown	Java Problem

The AngryMasons-android project does not include “GWT SDK” library or the “JRE System Library[jre7]” or “App Engine SDK”. Should it? If I manually add these libraries, it does no good.

A “quick fix” on the gwt-servlet.jar error does put a copy into the -html/war/WEB-INF. But the other errors remain.

After the jre7 library is added, there is this:

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for android.app.Activity. Fix the build path then try building this project	AngryMasons-android		Unknown	Java Problem

And, on the code page that was generated, the very first import has an error:

The import android.os.Bundle cannot be resolved

Where is this library normally found?

I could go on listing errors but they are probably just cascades from the first errors, right?

Any help would be much appreciated. I’m quite stuck.