Please report any malfunction in this thread, so we have a central place to report oddities and plain breakage.
Just a few minutes ago I logged out, just to check whether everything was still working, and found out the registration captcha was broken. People must have only been able to register accounts through the Google/Facebook ‘fallback’ services I added quite some time ago.
- when replying, ‘insert quote’ does not seem to work anymore
- register-captcha is broken
- some people do not get their account-activation/password-reset/email-change-confirmation emails, bricking their accounts
- wiki has some issues with https images
- submitting incorrect password causes “Username” message
- (non SMF) irc-logger needs a restart
Please notify me of anything I missed.
I will try to find some time to work my way through the backlog in weekends, have patience. :point: