Slugs: The Slime Wars

Hello I have been looking into remaking a project that stalled a while back. At the time it was being made C++ but not has the programmer that did all the work left, but I can’t read the code well. I am still currently beginning in programming, but being at this college I am being taught in java. So I figured I would try to remake the game in java. Of course I need help so I thought I would ask here, below is information:

Basics:
The game is a concept that is similar to worms, in this case it is still a 2D cartoon war like game but there are changes not only in simple things like from worms to slugs, but in mechanics and customizations that are allowed.

More Info:
From what I can find I believe a good fit for a game library to use for this project is Slick2D. It has many of the functions I think that would be needed. I am currently only shooting for a game that can work Windows, Mac, and Linux. Though I think it would be interesting to try to put it on android devices as well. Another thing that I think would be interesting is to make it online, something that would make the game more fun.

I still have all the code from the C++ version, if that will be helpful at all as well.

If you think this project might interest you and that you would like to work with me to make this game please do contact me, the best method is email: Dtime35@gmail.com

Ah I loved Worms! This game sounds really fun to make. Too bad I barely know how to use Slick2D or else I would have loved to help :slight_smile: