SBECL

I am interested to know what they are, they seem to be related to Location/slacker’s and I’m sure SBECL is short for something, does anyone know? google didn’t give any answers.
The reason I’m asking is that I’m trying to pin down a memory leak, and I can’t seem to figure out if it’s my fault or not.
I figured it was due to something that’s fixed in 1.2.1 but since I’m actually running that version.

Have you tried version 1.2.3?

Well I’m a bit confsed about the version too tbh

when running from netbeans and adding the following tothe code:
println(FX.getProperty(“javafx.version”));
it prints:
1.2.3_b36

javafx -version
prints:
javafx 1.2.1_b28

for completeness sake:
java -version
java version “1.6.0_18”
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_18-b07)
Java HotSpot™ Client VM (build 16.0-b13, mixed mode, sharing)

I managed to get rid of the memory leak, instead of >100mb it now only takes 5-8mb :slight_smile:

But I’m still very much interested what SBECL stands for and any further information.

Decided to look at the source:
http://kenai.com/hg/openjfx-compiler~soma-master/file/ad3ee827b34a/src/share/classes/com/sun/javafx/runtime/location/SBECL.java
The base class for the per-script class which combines all binding expressions and change listeners

If one shortens the full name of a class it wouldn’t hurt to add the full name in the comments.

Anyways from what I can gather SBECL’s contain all the stuff that can’t be inlined into a getter or setter

I’m just guessing here… SBECL = Script binding expressions and change listeners?