Quest

Only comments I have so far are :

• Typing “Help” Should display all commands
  • Some sort of intro text when you first start, just so the player knows that its working

Anyways I’m looking forward to this

That has to be the best screenshot of a game I’ve ever seen. ;D

I would recommend simplifying your downloads a bit. Client and server are ok, I know exactly what those do, but I have no clue what world would be. Make everything more descriptive!

Looking for input on what you need to make a module you want for Quest. I don’t expect anyone to make it, myself, and friends will, just looking for ideas.

Planned:
Entities (EntityMoveListener/Event) plan to add entities including items, monsters, and other misc key items
will need listeners for entity movement, and other actions as well as accompanying events
Combat (Player/EntityCombatListener/Event) plan to add combat between monsters and players, and possibly PvP
will need a listener and event for damage dealt, received, and status effects … maybe other stuff

Speak to us in words. Not class directories (if they are)

Directories? He’s posting a list of things he plans to implement, and the class names he plans to use (I think).

sorry looking to add listeners and events, so these were examples for what I may add … if I want to add quests/missions I would need listeners, and events for completing parts of them