Plants 4K Zombies

Great game, and the difficulty level is challenging but you have some chance to get some points. I got to wave 3, 102 points. Congrats teletubo!

Thanks for adding the instructions. The gameplay is very good. I don’t think you need to lower the difficulty level. My best score was 249 on the sixth wave.

This is really difficult! I love the game though. Nice work!

tons of fun and the presentation is great! Once the pogo stick zombies show up it starts going down hill for me. The tall nut timer is so long I can’t seem to get enough out there to stop them. My current high score is wave 287 at wave 7.

bernie

New high score! Wave 13 and 925 points.

http://bernieberg.com/linked/pvz4k.png?2

If I can manage to get 3 rows of the double pea shooters I can last quite a while. I thought i was getting close to being able to last forever… but I’m guessing the code is setup to make it get harder and harder, so forever would be pretty much impossible.

EDIT: okay, high score is now 1219 points at wave 15. Time to get back to work now!

bernie

That is pretty impressive!

I myself dont remember how far I got, but I do believe it’s possible to get to wave ~20 . Anyway for somebody who does not know how all the variables are incremented, that is amazing, congrats! And thanks for testing!