Pd is now on iOS, Android. Useable with Java?

A friend just sent me this link. This is potentially an awesome resource for music and sound effects in games. Has anyone checked it out yet, tried it with Java?

Article: "Pd, Everywhere: Free libpd Gets a New Site, New Book on Making Mobile Music Apps
by Peter Kirn

From: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/03/pd-everywhere-free-libpd-gets-a-new-site-new-book-on-making-mobile-music-apps/

[quote]Pure Data (Pd) is already a free, convenient tool for making synths, effects, and sequencers and other musical generators. But imagine stripping away all the things that tie it to a platform – UI, specific hardware support – so it will run just about anywhere, on anything, in any context.

That’s what libpd, a free, embeddable, open source (BSD) tool for making interactive music, does. Coders can take their favorite language and their favorite platform, and just plug in the power of Pd. They don’t even have to know almost anything about Pd – they can let an intrepid Pd patcher create the interactive sound effects and dynamic music for their game and just drop a patch into their assets.
[/quote]

[quote]I hope that the book will help popularize real-time procedural audio, in games and other apps. I’m thrilled to see all the projects that use libpd, and I hope that the book will help people create even more awesomeness of this kind. One thing I only fully realized when writing the book is that libpd lets developers use DSP code like a media file: An audio developer creates a Pd patch, and the app developer just drops it into the resources of the app and loads and
triggers it as needed. I guess this was implicit in a blog post I wrote on workflow and prototyping a year ago, but I think the DSP-as-media angle is even more powerful. I hope that the book will bring this out.
[/quote]

[quote]The main libpd library is adaptable for use with any language that can support native code. Example projects for IDEs like XCode and Eclipse, and example code for languages like C, Java, Objective-C, and Python (including PyGame) are included to help get you started.
[/quote]