PC Bluetooth Server - Mobile Phone Client

Hi

I’m a student from switzerland, working for a bluetooth project.
The goal is to code a PC server which can handle several Mobile Phone clients. Send them some questions, receive their answers. Security is not needed.

I chose the example from benhuis website, but I have a problem with bluecove creating a server, that is able to be found by the mobile phone and establish connection.
When I use the example of benhui’s website, mobile is server, pc is client -> no problem. But PC server, Mobile client (what i actually need…) -> finds rarely the server, if pc is found the connection cannot establish correctly.
There is no error or log I can show you, the server simply is “waiting for connection…” while the phone tries to connect.
My J2ME experiences are pretty poor, I read some articles and examples though.

I lost so much time yet… Would really be a great thing to get started.

Are there any working examples, using a PC and bluecove as a server or does somebody know what’s wrong with benhui’s example?

Any different approache ideas? Different libraries? linux using bluez perhaps easier? Java COMM API would not be a possible solution?

Greetings from switzerland and a lot of thanks

Lukas

( http://www.benhui.net/modules.php?name=Bluetooth&page=Connect_PC_Phone_Part_1.html )

Do you use LIAC or GIAC parameter in discover devices function. If LIAC then change it to GIAC.

Javatech
mobile software