Online multiplayer game project

Basically, I’m a big fan of (kiekko.tk) and it’s sister game (kiekko.tk/futis) and I am hoping somebody would make a game like this. I know it will take time obviously, but if you are interested in these type of things, then this could be for you.

Sport: Football
Type: 2D, the pitch must be able to fit in a players window. No download needed, will be a web browser game.
About:

• Every player is human controlled and teams will be made up of human players.
  • Players create a ‘Nickname’ which is then displayed on the pitch and represents you, so for example ‘Messi’.
  • There must be a ‘REG’ where players can go and play, much like a training game. Also an option for players to make a practise room, and for players to freely make ‘Training Rooms’ where them and some friends can go muck about but still participate in a game situation.
  • Teams will be made by Human players, they can then invite their friends and play in games vs other teams who have been made.
  • Log-in System, on here it will be your ‘Info’ page and it displays all your Goals scored, Assists, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Your total goal difference (So if you play in a team game and your team wins 5-0 you will get +5), Pass Completion, Tackle Completion, Errors that have lead to goals.
  • There are many more ideas that will be implemented, don’t wan’t to give too much away at the moment though, it’s a big project and if done properly then I can see it being the best online multiplayer football game out.

I hope somebody see’s the potential.

If this is still on,

I can help with the programming, login system, and game code.

Errrr this is from over 1.5 years ago…

Also, isn’t kiekko.tk/futis exactly what the OP is looking for? o.O

kiekko.tk is awesome btw - a 100% skill game (difficult to learn, even more difficult to master).

Who knows, maybe the OP is still looking for someone to help him.

would love to do this with speedball 2

I think OP gave up