Old style arcade game - Cloud Mine Europa

A demo of my new arcade game. The aim is to shoot the jewelled bubbles to clear the screens. Get bonuses for doing it real quick. The game obviously increases in difficulty as you progress. The aim of the demo is just to show folks what the game is about. I’d be interested in whether it works? whether it’s full screen? is it easy to understand? did you enjoy it? any feedback really ;D

Zip file is Cloud Miner

Cheers

Mike

You have great ideas to share something like this.Thanks for share this info. You may check our website also bubble shooter

It works, if I run a bat file, in fullscreen. I noticed that menus animation stutters a little, aaand maybe UI in game should be a bit better? :wink:

Thank you for trying it! If the stuttering you mention is on the arrows either side of the current chosen option then that’s intentional :slight_smile: Was the game straight forward to understand? was it fun?
Mike

Hi again, sorry for the delayed answer. Yes, its easy to understeand, pickup and play, BUT :persecutioncomplex: I forgot to mention one thing, when bullets collide with the bubbles, there is some strange sound behaviour, it feels like in that moment all the sound disaperars.