Need volunteers to help Program a new Game!

Grinding isn’t always bad, keeps gamers motivated, though excess is definitely terrible. In small doses it’s good :slight_smile:

Little pro tip: set up a proper site first.

Don’t set up a proper site first. Get something working first. Then when you have something to show, set up a site.

It’s always a bad sign if more effort goes into the web site than the game.

Well, that’s common for us. Like me, I mean, look on my site. No wonder I can’t get press look ;D

But his main objective right now is to done something and needs people to achieve it. A good site is one of tools to get people impressed at least a bit. But heck, throw lot of money is better :stuck_out_tongue:

i LOVE it ;D !!

but i agree with ags1, he should be able to build something before focusing on creating a website, plus i don’t know if you guys notice it or not, this dude is 13, and honestly i think if he follow the right path he’ll be a very good developer before 20
(and that’s one of the most thing that i regret in my life :-\ i didn’t have Internet access before 2010 :’( i was a caveman before ;D )

13?! where ya find it stalker?! ;D

Well if it’s teen then you’re right. Developing part should be 99% of his concern now, leave that 1% for alive and being human sake.

it’s in his profile information 8)

PS :
i hope he doesn’t feel offended and quit :stuck_out_tongue: i don’t want to feel guilty :stuck_out_tongue:

Site looks fine, nice use of free advertisement.
Why would you set up a website first, before you have the game? Just seems like more fees to pay.

I have to agree. If you’re going to setup a site for a game, you should at least have something to demo on the site, even if it’s just concept art.

Err I do have :persecutioncomplex: On my carousel there are 2 images. One is for finished game and one for WIP. It has been reviewed by 2 sites. Yeah, I forgot to add link to the image though.

And also a bunch of silly games. So it is clear that I am on same “make-something-first-before-site” boat ;D