Music Packs & Custom Work Offered

Hello Guys!

I hope that your game development is going forward and that you have lots of plans during Christmas… to work on your games! :wink:

This fall, I’ve been busy with a couple of ordered music jobs, and the latest was a mystery game called Pahelika Revelations, the successor to Pahelika Secret Legends that sold in 100,000 copies - that’s quite a number for an indie game! It’s been very inspiring and the people I worked with was highly professional (Ironcode Games), and I’ve also scored the complete soundtrack for a game called Elleville Elfrid (Rockpocket Games), also some really great people to work with.

The last weeks, I’ve worked on my soundpacks. I have now updated my home page with a collection of Music Packs, exactly the sames ones that I have on AudioSparx. So you can either follow the link to AudioSparx and purchase them there or you can license them directly from me at a 30% price cut.
http://craze.se/packs.php
Now that the Skyrim hystery is sweeping through all gamers, my latest music compositions are included in a music pack aimed toward RPG fantasy games and it’s called “Cozy Taverns and Inns”. :slight_smile:

Of course, you can also put together custom packs if you don’t find what you’re looking for in the ready-made-packs.

Some other cool news:

• Now 250+ fans at Jango Airplay
  • This week, I’m signing with a new music agency in New York City!
  • Last week, I registered a bundle of tracks to an international copyright agency: 98 new tracks!
  • In October, I got one of my tracks licensed by a film production company.
    You can read more about latest news here.
    http://craze.se/news.php

Remember: I am always willing to

• compose brand new tunes for your games, or…
  • do custom work on my existing tunes if you find something that almost fits.

Now, here’s my Xmas gift to you: I’m now running a low-price-round at

… all my tracks (~250) can be licensed at 20$ flat rate! … but only for a limited time.

All right, guys, I realize this is early, but since you won’t hear from me for some time (as I don’t want to spam this forum with annoying ad-like-info) I wish you all a very merry (and productive! :wink: Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Take care & Keep up the coding pace!
/Christian Andersson, www.craze.se

Hi

There are some nice tracks in there. I’m seriously tempted :slight_smile:

Endolf

I can recommend Christian, I got two songs from him and he adjusted them and converted them to all kind of formats for me so I could compare the quality/size without charging anything extra :slight_smile:

I even added him to my credits

Mike

So that’s why the music in State of Profit is so catchy :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks guys, always a bunch of nice people in this forum! 8)
… so I guess I have to give some EXTRA discount to you. ;D

… btw, it was nice to work with MickeLukas as well, and I’m happy to see the cool result! I wish I had some more tracks to contribute with in that project, but I have started to focus in the genres where I have invested thousands of $$$ in cinematic/orchestral instruments, and it’s fantastic to use those fat sound banks! … besides, it’s really fun to write cinematic music. :slight_smile:
/Christian

Really nice music tracks!

Thank you FruitMaze!

Also, by the way… if you find a pack of my songs from Pond5 that you’d like to license, you can instead send the song list to craze@craze.se, and I’ll give you a 30% cut on the total Pond5 price if you deal directly with me.

Take care, guys!
/Christian