ModelSmith3d v2.7

Hi everyone,

My name is Zac Congo and I’ve been working on a 3d modelling tool for the past eight years.

I’ve done time as a Tools Programmer at a commercial games company for five years.
After getting redundancy’ed in November 09, I’ve been working on my app full-time.
It now has modelling, uv-unwrapping, rigging, skinning, and animation abilities.
It also has programmable shaders, renderers, and import/exporters.

A couple of days ago it reached feature-complete status, where it has all the functionality required to create, uv-unwrap, rig, skin, and animate a model, then export it into a video game project.
And so, the latest incarnation of ModelSmith3d is finally ready for sampling and sale.

It is a standard shareware deal. Use it free for 30 days, then it asks for a license key.

I’ve already put it through a month of Alpha-, and about two months of Beta testing.
So far, everyone who has given it a try has come back with good things to say about it.
Getting people to try it out turns out to be the really hard part.

I’m really looking for feedback on anything and everything at the moment. I still have a list of thirty or so work orders to implement and am releasing new builds and patches as they’re ready.
So, by all means, try it out, send me your gripe/wishlist, and I’ll keep at it.

Cheers,

Zac Congo
http://www.modelsmith3d.com