Love DC comics, Love card games, Looking for someone who wants to helpout

I am looking for someone friendly, who is interested in this project and someone who is willing to help out.

Hello everyone. I am currently making a card game based on the DC comics universe. The game has pretty awesome mechanics that bring great gameplay and strategy to the hands of players.
I am looking for someone that can code, who is willing to help out with some basic barebones to get the game running.
The barebones game is in order to test it out. It will only need the basic things like:
Drawing, shuffling
putting counters on cards and on the field
attack line, or animation ( which i can create)
Just the barebones in order to play, leaving the mechanics to the user, no card rules or logic for now, as if we were playing in real life on a real table. Automated things will come in the future.

I will take care of the Cards ( over 100 made already) Rules ( Almost all rules are set, want it running to test and see what tweaks need to be made), the playing matt ( already have a barebone prototype, and any Graphics for the game I will take care of. I just need a barebone system with the basics.

This is for someone who
a. wants to help
b. loves the DC comics universe
c. loves card games
or d. is an awesome person who wants to help.

I am paying attention to every little detail and everything will be tested to ensure it is balanced, strategic, and gives the players a lot of choices and of course the main thing, that it is fun to play.

When everything gets going, which i am trying to do as fast as possible, i want to give players a taste of the game, cards, mechanics etc. But for now i can’t until things are put together.

But trust me, once its out there, it will be awesome.

I consider myself a beginner in java programming as far as experience and things I’ve done, but i understand the concepts and the structure. I examine and understand concepts that are needed very quickly. I want this to be a cooperative effort and something that is fun to make.