Looking for people (well, teenagers) who can help me with a project...?

@ra4king
You might never be.

Let’s make bets on if he gets banned or gets another temporary ban when he comes back ;D

I wonder what he will say. ;D

Hahah, when failed, just say you’re trolling XD

I’ve heard this kind of comment from some people, but I don’t go about bragging.

Cheers! :smiley:

here something for relax: http://soundcloud.com/curtis-schweitzer/crystal-exploration-1 ;D

Thanks for the music! That’s really relaxing :o

That makes me want to start a new thread about music…

It was just the music my music player was playing at that very moment… it’s from the upcoming game starbound… I’m exited for that game :slight_smile:

This thread has been heavily moderated for privacy reasons. Messages have been altered, removed and quotes have been adjusted accordingly. If you do not agree with said modifications, as they may not reflect your opinion, intent or otherwise pisses you off to no end, please remove these messages from this thread.

18 here. Just registered on this site PURELY to say
OH GOD, WHY

@OP. Such a bad troll. If anyone is actually looking for a workers similar to a project like this please drop a line though, :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m surprised anyone would mistake you for being older than 10 to be honest.

RPG-FPS’s never go well. Not even 2D RPGs.

Think simple.

Stop being a bad troll.

I believe in you, now go!

Pic related, it’s you:

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/40/notstupid.jpg

Slowest … dogpile … ever.

I’m unsure whether he’s a troll, a n00b, or an attention-seeker.
???
I would say probably the last 2, as he failed as a troll.

Should we just ignore all the people coming here looking for people to make an sandbox mmorpg for them to take the credit for and let them lie in frustration? It’s more effective than telling them again and again to learn game programming properly.

He is a n00b.

My only concern in life right now is to find out why the hell someone would revive this thread.

Looks like i’ll die trying.

Because just like you (and me now) there is always somebody that feels there is something to add.

He added it first!!! :point: :point: :point: ;D
EDIT: @matheus23, that is really nice music! :o It suppresses the laughter at some of the posts, especially the I am alive thread. This is the funniest forum I’ve ever been to!

ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli.

edit: It should be quite alerting to me, that I laughed like a madman while posting that.