Looking for Game Designers and Programmers (MOG!)

Hi.

I’m making a game using Slick2d, Artemis, and Kryonet. (The last one is out of pure laziness ;D)

This game will be a multiplayer online game, but not just your regular one. It’ll have fast-paced combat and a lot of other things normal MOGs don’t have. It’ll also feature a witty storyline that one of our team members is working on. We already have a graphics designer and a business guy (who really is HR and our designer)

I currently have movement code for WASD movement and click-to-go movement. I’m currently in the process of making the rendering systems for sprites, tilemaps, and spells, which will most likely be done by October 14. I would like a second programmer to help speed things up. The deadline is in June 2012, after all.

I would also like a game designer who could discuss potential ideas with me. I want the game to be unique, so if you want to make a homage to another game by copying ever y aspect of it, look somewhere else.

The pay will be shared. 50% (? we don’t know our plans yet) will go towards future development, and 50% will be split between the rest based on work done.

I’m looking to combine the thrill of SP RPGs with MMO-like characteristics. I’m looking forward to working with whoever wants to take up my challenge.

Hi

Sorry to be harsh but you’re quite vague. You say “It’ll have fast-paced combat and a lot of other things normal MOGs don’t have” but you don’t tell what will make your game so unique. Anyway, good luck.

Hello!
I’m very interested in your project. I have a bit of gaming development experience myself, I tend to have unusual ideas and solutions which I will be very pleased to share, yet I am capable of and ready to dvelop your ideas if mine don’t suit. i’ve been thinking a good deal about ways for making better and more original RPG’s so I think w’ll have what to talk about.

Im a beginner, but I’ve begun exactly in the field which you are working in (RPG development). Ready to work hard. If you are interested, please write to m.a.lankin@nm.ru