Looking for ambitious java developers

I WILL NOT REPLY ON HERE!
If you want more info join my discord for an interview.

My Discord chat
Click here for an interview

Hey!

I’m currently trying to find ambitious java developers with a great mindset for 2D game design.
If you are this type of developer and want to build your resume in this area, this WILL be a professional project and hopefully it will gain some great reputation in the future.

you will definitely have a chance to generate a good amount of revenue and make a great name for yourself.
but i don’t like to slow play and wont hesitate to remove anyone who is not contributing.

I’m currently working on a 2D project that requires more speculators and different perspectives from different developers.
(not everyone thinks the same and that leads to some really creative work)

if you are interested please PM me on forums, add me on discord at “Cody#4897”, Or add me on skype @ CodyzOrrz

(or you can join my discord above for a direct interview)

Professional = money. What are the rates?

Cas :slight_smile:

professional = quality, the rates are based on my task system and the quality of the project when its released. like i said though if you want info you have to pm/add me on discord/skype, im not displaying many details publicly and if some people are only in it for the money then i don’t need them. (because that’s not ambitious to me)

however you will definitely be able to pay bills and feed yourself/family with the payments received.

I’m actually impressed by how vague this is. This is some @recruiterbro or @forexposure_txt level stuff right here. If this is satire then you are a genius.

How do you expect to attract “quality” programmers if you refuse to give any details?

That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works!

See also: http://shouldiworkforfree.com/

I’ve already talked to many great developers (most were not of my taste) and they’ve gotten good details on the task/paycheck… so i don’t know why your saying i have to give details here (i don’t) and sorry but anyone can easily talk to me about it on skype or discord, that’s how its going to work. if you don’t like it then you don’t have to apply, it still works and there is nothing wrong with doing it.

I also just said that i pay my team, not sure why your referring me to that site either.
but if you’re interested then join my Discord server or add me on skype.

You will nonetheless receive a much more positive response from more appropriate people if you give more complete details here up front and engage in discourse here too. A cagey reluctance to do so does not inspire confidence…

Hey

Skype and Discord are both proprietary, you suggest to choose between the plague and cholera.

I agree with KevinWorkman, work must pay (every job deserves to be paid) and you should provide some information about that right here or at least publicly. For now, it looks like undeclared work or unpaid work. The way you’re talking doesn’t reassure me, I don’t speak on the behalf of others as they are mature enough to do it by themselves.

Just to be clear I’m fine with it being described as “professional level” as opposed to the stricter definition of “professional” but I think it’d just help avoid a lot of time wasted if you were up front about all the details here.

I agree with Cas here…and I don’t think it really helps when you have 0 projects here either.

In other news, I’ve just been contacted by a Nigerian prince who wants to finance ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS. Just add me on Skype and email me your bank password, I WILL NOT REPLY HERE.

I find those kind of posts always quite entertaining.

On the other hand, I knew a guy on another game-dev forum, who also started out with immature requests and bugging people.
But he ended up sticking to developing, an got to be a quite a decent developer after a few years.

If your friend started off by bugging people for help, he probably gave up after nobody took the vague request seriously.

It may be old but i never gave up, and i did learn more and more