Looking for AI Programmers for a popular DOTA-style game

Stop!
I am not developing a game from scratch. I am developing an AI for a very popular DOTA-style game as http://overmind.cs.berkeley.edu/ was developed for Starcraft.

I am looking for intelligent individuals who are interested in developing a complex and powerful AI. I will be providing the API in order to access the necessary components of the game (You will not have to do any low level C or assembly coding). You should be proficient in Java and have knowledge of at least a few AI techniques.

If you are interested please private message my account.

Technology: Java

About me: B.S. in computer science, professional software engineer.

Maybe also mention whats in it for this person you are looking for? :wink:

This is for people who enjoy problem solving and creating a strong AI for a popular game. For many, this would be unfeasible since “developing” an API for such a game would be a considerable roadblock. I’ve gotten rid of this roadblock for you.
This is, I admit, a very niche project. But if it’s something you are into, it will be a very fun project to work on. What will you get out of it? Whatever you put into it, and probably you’ll learn more about the AI field. I don’t have all the answers, nor do I expect you to. It will most likely involve some research. This is something I am doing purely for fun, and it would be great to have people to bounce ideas off of.