List of judges

I was reading through the contest rules and noticed it says that a list of judges can be found at http://community.java.net/games … so I thought hey cool, now I will know who to suck up to in the forums!!! But I couldn’t find the list, so now someone will have to miss out on some quality suckin up to. I realize that there are real issues to deal with but I’m really kind of curious.

The judging criteria is outlined in the contest rules, will the ratings of the judges be made public?

I’d like to see my own scores, if possible including each judges individual score card, not with their name on it of course, but just an anonymous scorecard from each of the 5 judges. This is probably a lot of work for something that won’t provide any benifits to the people having to do the work judging wise but I think it’d be valuable to anyone who has plans to continue developement of their game beyond this contest. I think the judges feedback even reduced to a number would be useful despite not having the option to get further feedback (specific issues and sometimes ideas for improvements aren’t going to be coming from the judges naturally).