Links to files you will need

Here are links to the files you will need to test against on your development platform. LWJGL being what it is, you are likely to have a fairly high success rate getting your game to run on all supported platforms without too much trouble. I will be posting some code tricks, hints and tips as and when they are discovered or required, and please feel free to share your stuff too.

You do not need to redistribute these zips to enter. All I want is a zip containing your own jars, and your .bat and .sh launchers. (Preferably in DropBox)

Windows 32 bit
Windows 64 bit (this is for 64-bit systems running 64-bit VMs only)
Linux 32 bit i386
Linux 64 bit amd64
Mac OS 10.5+

Contents
doc - This contains the LWJGL licenses. No need for you to redistribute this
lwjgl 2.8.2 lwjgl.jar and lwjgl_util.jar - No applets, mapped objects, asm support. Just the basics.
lzma.jar - For lzma compression. Will allow you to cram a few more graphics/levels in to your game. Smartasses may figure out how to make a classloader with it.
jorbis.jar - For OGG sound compression. Will allow you to actually include a few pre-generated sound effects. Advice on how to use this will follow in a separate thread.

Note that the LWJGL 2.8.2 source is not included - you can use a proper distribution of LWJGL 2.8.2 to develop against, but these distributions are what I and any other “judges” are going to be using to test your game with.

Cas :slight_smile:

Links don’t work.

Ha! Indeed not, seeing as there’s now a website :slight_smile: I’ll just fix that… Fixed.

Cas :slight_smile: