Let's get this going!

Let’s start promoting this competition! Let’s set a deadline! Let’s start submitting games! Let’s get a better website! princec, do you need a web developer? I can make a simple website that let’s you upload jar files and rate games (I can’t design though.) Come on, this is exciting! I want this competition to go somewhere!

W0000000000000000000T!! I too want this to come along, even though I still barely know OpenGL :stuck_out_tongue:

This could be a great opportunity for you to learn! :smiley:

I’ll learn next year :smiley:

I would too join in :slight_smile: I’m learning OpenGL as we speak

We’ve got a web developer! But he’s busy making the Revenge of the Titans addon! So make some games while you wait for him! Put them in Dropbox according to the format specified in the original competition announcement!

Cas :slight_smile:

Will do! How about a deadline? Can we get that settled soon?

EDIT: Also want to note that I respect that you have a lot of work to do on revenge of the titans, I’m just excited for this competition! :slight_smile:

Hmm a deadline eh. I would be slightly hypocritical to actually set one :persecutioncomplex: - and I’m getting married again in 8 weeks time so I’ve got a few things on my mind that have a higher priority anyway. I shall see about setting a deadline after that’s sorted I think! … and maybe some prizes too.

You’re getting married!! :o Congratulations!!! :-* :-*

That’s awesome! I had no idea you were getting married! Congratulations!

Ahem. Again. :expressionless:

Don’t “ahem” me, it’s my turn now!

Congratulations!!!1111111ooonnneee ;D

Very busy right now. Hopefully more time next month :slight_smile: