LAST WEEKEND!

Just a few more days till it’s all over! :slight_smile: Better wrap up that 4k game before it’s too late :wink:

There are 4 judges, myself, pjt33, demonpants and Rebirth.

Community voting will start March 1st.

Looks like we’ll have more games this year than in the previous two years.

only 4 guys will be enough to judge them all ?

4 is plenty. Only been 3 in past competitions.

I’m so excited!

As for my game, it’s getting there gameplay-wise, but I’ve no idea if I’ll be able to squeeze it into 4k yet…

I had another one in the pipeline, but somehow I hang too much in playing a game currently. :persecutioncomplex:
Maybe I preserve that in a jar for next context.

Cool to see so many entries this year.
Can Almost fill a whole floppy disk.

Damn, that is not enough time. I’ve got the game up and running. But creating the level takes so much time. And then there is the polish and throwing in some game elements. But if I don’t make it this year I’m definitely entering next year.

We all have to judge all of them, so additional judges would only have the benefit of diluting our biases…

Hahahaha I see what you did there :point:

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Appel, I suppose the competition will end at 00:00 GMT in the night between February 29th and March 1st ?

Well, if I believe the countdown at the top of the current java-gaming.org page, the competition will end at 00:00 GMT+1 in the night between February 28th and 29th. Sorry for not noticing it earlier.

If my countdown is wrong, please tell me, appel :point:

Oh well, it seems it just changed, and that the competition will finally end at 00:00 GMT+1 in the night between February 29th and March 1st…

Was it me who was very tired or what ?

I moved it 24h, but it’s still not clear whether it ends at GMT or GMT+1

Former years, I remember the end time was 00:00 GMT.

Of course, it’s up to appel to decide.

Ok, pushed the deadline one hour further.

It’s midnight my time :slight_smile:

GMT+0 is the only time that matters.