[Kryonet] Udp not working when having the server on pc and the client on android

Recently i have picked working on the multiplayer aspect of my game again.
I’m sending positional data of objects via UDP and other stuff that has to arrive 100% of the time like chat messages via TCP.
When testing on the desktop it worked fine ( PC1[Server] to PC1[Client] ). Also, when hosting on Android it worked fine( Android [Server] to PC1[Client] ).
Then i tested hosting the game on PC1 and having the android device connect to it. Now my problem is that none of the UDP messages the server(PC1) is sending to the Android device are arriving, while all TCP messages are. I tried switching the port from being different to being the same, but that didn’t make a difference. I thought it might be an issue of my router, but when testing with another PC (PC1 server, PC2 client or PC2 server and PC1 client) the UDP messages were arriving as normal.

To sum it up this is what is happening:

TCP: Always : works
UDP: PC1 [Server] <-> PC2[Client] : works
UDP: Android [Server] <-> PC1[Client] : works
UDP: PC1 [Server] <- Android[Client] : works
UDP: PC1 [Server] -> Android[Client] : doesn’t work

The connection is active the whole time and all the TCP packages are arriving, but i don’t think that using TCP for real time positional data is a good thing.
I’m using

server.sendToAllUDP(packet);

to send the UDP packets.

I’m thankfull for any help, i just can not seem to find a solution for this, and there isn’t much information about it on the internet.